When you come for acupuncture, please:
1. Wear loose, comfortable clothes
2. Eat something beforehand
3. Refrain from wearing any scents, perfumes, colognes, etc
Whidbey Acupuncture + Herbs office policies:
1. Payment Unless other arrangements have been made, payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check, charge, HSA, FSA, Flex, Square Cash, PayPal, etc.
2. Scheduling It is highly recommended that you schedule your appointments at least a month out to make sure you get the times that you prefer.
3. Rescheduling If you are unable to make it to your appointment, please call and let us know as soon as possible at 360-499-9201. Missed appointments and appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a fee for the cost of the entire session.
4. Children A Parent or Guardian is required to be present for the entire appointment of any patient under the age of 18.